Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome !!!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Awesome !!!! This was the first cruise I have ever taken and I promise it will not be the last.I highly recommend this Boat and I know my husband and I are going on a Cruise in 2011 and I know I will book it through and we will be on this boat next year.

Pros: The staff was very helpful, courteous, and professional.

Cons: I have none.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I didnt have my children with me, but I will on the next cruise In 2011. I love all of the quality of the facilities and the attitudes of the staff. Everyone was very nice.
The ship was beautiful and the public areas were clean and very neat.
The staff was very helpful, courteous, and professional. The only problem I had was that I had ordered the chips and Spinach dip and when it arrived, the chips were stale. I asked for a fresh batch and they arrived very prompt with a fresh set of chips and Spinach Dip. The dining times were great. We had time to play and still have time to eat. I also tried the escargot for the first time and I loved it. I know I will have to order that again.
I was very pleased with our room and the overall experience.
Everyone was really pleasent.
I had a blast everwere I went.