Cruise Convert!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my first cruise and will not be the last! I didn't realize how much fun the cruise would be. We went for my 35th birthday and it was so nice and relaxing! We partied and we laid by the pool and beach, couldn't have asked for a better time. I recommend everyone go on a cruise with RC. Great experience and great service.

Pros: I loved that you could do as many or as little activities as you wanted. There was a large varity of things to do and it was so convenient and relaxing.

Cons: Getting a stomach flu on day 3

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!