Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very relaxing for a full-time Mom/studen

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I loved every minute of our cruise. The food was wonderful, but I am such a picky eater and I like a lot of ordinary foods, so I didn't have a lot to choose from like my husband, whom will eat anything, did. The meats were wonderful and there was a different menu in the dining room every night. There was plenty to do, something different every night. Coco Cay was beautiful and so relaxing. Nassua was great, but the locals were annoying, always wanting you to buy something.

Pros: Service, never without anything!

Cons: Not enough ordinary foods on buffet

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!