Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

ship is beautiful

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

I have cruised Royal Caribbean 3 times in 18 months. two out of the 3 times, my wife and myself spent sleepless nights because of the party noise in cabins. Then after being kept awake all night I lose most of the next day because I get up later. This also cost me the meal the next morning because the restaurant was closed and had to wait for lunch. To me 2 out of 3 times is not very good. When I complain to head of customer relations all I gey is an I'm Sorry. They cannot control it because the night crew has no authority to control it. What good are ship rules if the off hour people cannot do anything. They should at least be told to wake their supervisor up about it. Maybe their sleep should be interupted like mine was. I fillled out a review and nobody even bothers to call..

Pros: crew was very friendly

Cons: nothing done to control noise in the middle of the night. some people need sleep. the ship promotes partying with little concern for those who would

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.