Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A little sketchy

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship was very clean but a little out dated. Cabins were very small. Spending time on the ship wasn't necessarily bad until I encountered some not so friendly employees.

Pros: The food was great and many of the staff were wonderful

Cons: It was my first on royal caribbean and it will be my last. The negatives were minor until a staff member was completely rude and out of line. I spoke with 3 different managers who seemed to just want me to go away. I never had any problems on Carnival and will use them from now on.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.