A Relaxful Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my 18th cruise with Royal Carribean Cruise Lines. I Love this Cruise Line, they are always friendly and Courteous. They do everything possible to make your cruising experience the most it can be. When I had an issue with an assistant waiter, they corrected the problem and also I received an apology for her behavior prior to my arrival home. I would recommend cruising with Royal Carribean anytime and I will definately cruise with them again and again. Hopefully I will make 100 cruises before I reach 65.

Don't Miss: The site see tour of the Island

Don't Miss: The water sports and parachuting

Pros: The friendliness of the Cruise Personnel.

Cons: Our assistant Waiter, not personable and non-atttentive

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!