Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Relaxful Cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2009

This was my 18th cruise with Royal Carribean Cruise Lines. I Love this Cruise Line, they are always friendly and Courteous. They do everything possible to make your cruising experience the most it can be. When I had an issue with an assistant waiter, they corrected the problem and also I received an apology for her behavior prior to my arrival home. I would recommend cruising with Royal Carribean anytime and I will definately cruise with them again and again. Hopefully I will make 100 cruises before I reach 65.

Pros: The friendliness of the Cruise Personnel.

Cons: Our assistant Waiter, not personable and non-atttentive

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: The water sports and parachuting