Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I'd hoped for

Sail Date: June 26, 2009

Too small to service 2,000 or more passengers, carpet through out the ship needs replacing, and most importantly, the crew DO NOT clean enough. Mind you, this comment is not meant for the man assigned to clean my stateroom because he was just GREAT for my end of deck 2. To him I say, THANK YOU! The stairs are all to short which makes it uncomfortable to use them, so bring along your deck or curse shoes if you do this one. VERY HARD to find a place to catch some alone time and just enjoy the views.

Pros: The food

Cons: The lack of cleanliness

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Try to do the tours.