Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise with good friends.

Sail Date: May 11, 2009

Our dining room waiter, Thomas, was one of the best I've had. He made our dining experience wonderful. I traveled with 6 other couples and Royal Caribbean ensured that our vacation was beyond my expectations. Thanks to all of their staff for an enjoyable time.

Pros: Staff, food, Cococay, entertainment, everything.

Cons: The size of our stateroom--smallest I have ever seen.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Be sure to take the nature trail around the island. I spotted 6 stingrays swimming while on this hike.
Be sure to visit the Queen's staircase and Fort Fincastle. Also, don't miss the library which was a jail in the early 1800's.