A great cruise with good friends.

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Our dining room waiter, Thomas, was one of the best I've had. He made our dining experience wonderful. I traveled with 6 other couples and Royal Caribbean ensured that our vacation was beyond my expectations. Thanks to all of their staff for an enjoyable time.
Be sure to visit the Queen's staircase and Fort Fincastle. Also, don't miss the library which was a jail in the early 1800's.
Be sure to take the nature trail around the island. I spotted 6 stingrays swimming while on this hike.

Pros: Staff, food, Cococay, entertainment, everything.

Cons: The size of our stateroom--smallest I have ever seen.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!