A Time to Remember!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas is a nice ship, full of fun activities for most ages, but the cruise we chose seemed to be geared more for the adults. The food was good and there are always many choices from the formal dinner, to a buffet to pizza until around 5 a.m. The staff is very friendly and I was surprised and how well informed they all were about the ship, the island, and the plans of each day. They were always willing to go out of their way to help us or answer any questions that we had. The activities were well planned, entertaining, and mostly a lot of fun. For most people, there is enough to do to keep you busy just about all of them time.
However, on the downside, if you are going and planning on drinking anything but water, lemonade and iced tea be prepared to spend a lot of extra money. If you plan on drinking adult beverages you can definitely count on a large bill once the ship is over. Drink are triple the price, if not more, of what you can get them for otherwise.
All in all, in was a great vacation with many great memories and I would definitely do it again. I had never been on a cruise and it was an experience I will always remember. I also would think it safe to say another cruise will be in my future.

Pros: The vast array of activites to do and food to eat as well as most of the staff were excellent!

Cons: The constant going and knowing you are always on schedule. The price of drinks was really expensive.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!