We made the most of a poor quality ship

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The ship was old, in poor shape, & in need of serious rennovations. My shower/bathroom drains stayed clogged & flooded the whole time I was on the boat. We were told by our stateroom attendant that, "the boat was old & that is what we get for staying in the bottom of the ship. We would just have to deal with it". The boat had 2 pools but only 1 was open. Food quality & availability was below average & dining space was cramped. In comparison to other ships I have cruised, this one was in very poor quality on many levels. There are many other boats to choose from so based on my experience I will NEVER cruise this ship again & would not recommend it to anyone. We did however meet some very nice people on the boat & made the most of what we were given.

Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Beautiful, very clean, plenty of chairs.

Pros: The people we met on the boat

Cons: Boat in poor/old condition, food,

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.