Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Vacation Ever!!!!!

Sail Date: March 06, 2009

This was my first cruise. My boyfriend and I had the time of our lives. We celebrated my birthday while on the ship. The staff was so friendly and accommodating.

Pros: The service was impeccable!

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Everything. I really loved the off-the-beat little bars. We also visited Atlantis on Paradise Island. Love, Love, Love It!
Don't Miss: The Straw Market
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I parasailed for the first time on Cococay. I enjoyed it so much. It was just me and God hanging out 300 feet above the ocean. It was so serene. I cried.
Don't Miss: Parasailing