The Best Vacation Ever!!!!!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my first cruise. My boyfriend and I had the time of our lives. We celebrated my birthday while on the ship. The staff was so friendly and accommodating.
I parasailed for the first time on Cococay. I enjoyed it so much. It was just me and God hanging out 300 feet above the ocean. It was so serene. I cried.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
Everything. I really loved the off-the-beat little bars. We also visited Atlantis on Paradise Island. Love, Love, Love It!
Don't Miss: The Straw Market

Pros: The service was impeccable!

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!