My Best Christmas

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2008
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I have waited twenty nine years for my best Christmas & the Monarch of the Seas helped me in achieving this. From the time we stepped aboard, my husband & i were impressed. The ship was tastefully decorated for the holiday season. Service personnel were not only friendly but quick. We were pleasantly entertained throughout the cruise. Events ranged from interactive to just sitting back and watching. Our cruise was unforgettable. Bravo to the Monarch of the Seas.
shopping was great.
Don't Miss: Stuart Cove for shark diving.

Pros: Food & Entertainment

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!