Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

the fun is there to have!

Sail Date: March 07, 2008

The ship was fine. The cabins were clean and the ship offered many activities so you never felt you couldn't find something to fit into your desires.

Pros: The Staff/service was exceptional ...Enjoyed the ability to find an area that fit your own needs (ie away from smokers, or spring break party goers) there is something for everyone on board.

Cons: I'd say the food was really mediocre. I can't imagine it being better servicing so many people at the same time, so it wasn't bad, but I had heard so many things about cruise food that my expectations were a bit too high.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada was a dump. There are lots of ugly america's at bars making fools of themselves. We hired a taxi and went on a horseback ride, had fun. Wasn't "beautiful or breathtaking" there is trash everywhere.