Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

A fabulous cruise weekend

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

The ship was more than I could have ever imagined. This was my first cruise, and to say I was impressed is putting it mildly. I was flabbergasted at the size of the ship, all of the lounges, the shopping center, restaurants. When I stepped through the door onto deck 4, I was stunned. I had this surreal feeling, because it was hard for me to believe a ship could look like this with the glass elevators, marble flooring. It felt like I was in the lobby of an elegant hotel. It was mesmerizing.

Pros: All of the activities

Cons: Nothing that I can think of

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!