Great experience!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my very first cruise, and I loved it! I didn't feel sea sick at all! The food was great, the service was great , theship was beatiful and clean. What a great experience. C. Ferreira Kailua, Hawaii
I was disappointed that the tour guide didn't warn us of the forceful nature of the vendors ahead of time. I was so thrown that I really didn't shop as much as I hoped to do.
Don't Miss: I can't think of one
Don't Miss: I can't think of one

Pros: I really like the all inclusive fare (except for alcohol & soda)

Cons: Staying parked outside of San Diego all day instead of cruising

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!