Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Great experience!

Sail Date: September 28, 2007

This was my very first cruise, and I loved it! I didn't feel sea sick at all! The food was great, the service was great , theship was beatiful and clean. What a great experience. C. Ferreira Kailua, Hawaii

Pros: I really like the all inclusive fare (except for alcohol & soda)

Cons: Staying parked outside of San Diego all day instead of cruising

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
I was disappointed that the tour guide didn't warn us of the forceful nature of the vendors ahead of time. I was so thrown that I really didn't shop as much as I hoped to do.
Don't Miss: I can't think of one