Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

A Very Memorable Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

A+ Customer Service cruise ship. I was really amazed on the reception especially on the first day. First impression is lasting, the sight as we board the ship was overwhelming, with welcoming crew dancing to the music .As you board the ship you feel so welcome and that you belong. The grand lobby is breathtaking with the numerous golden stairs .No regrets when I decided to celebrate my boyfriends birthday on a cruise. I was so impressed with the participation of the waiters at Vincent's Restaurant in making his birthday so memorable. The birthday decorations in our stateroom was what I expected and the birthday cake was delivered in the dining area and was shared by our tablemates. Windjammer was a savior, always open, lots of food. It was crowded but I enjoyed meeting other people. We spent our time at Boleros dancing with the salsa beat or at the pool with reggae music. Room were so accessible to elevators, the shopping deck as well as the casino. I enjoyed shopping on board with exquisite jewelries. We enjoyed our cruise that we are planning to book again for our next cruise. It was what I expected and more. My first cruise and was so satisfied with the Monarch of the seas, the accommodation, the staff and crews, food, service, rooms, entertainment. We had a good time and can't wait to board another cruise in the near future Thanks a million, it was an amazing experience.

Pros: Friendly crew members, always have smiles on their faces. Thanks for making my first cruise a wonderful one. Gave extra mile on all services on cruise

Cons: not enough time to explore the ship

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!