Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

A whole lot of FUN!

Sail Date: April 03, 2006

The ship was very clean and the crew was very friendly and always ready to help.

Pros: All the activities available on the ship and at each port!

Cons: The weather did affect our plans at one stop but we made the best of it and had a great day anyway.

San Diego, California
We had a blast at the zoo! I would recommend it to anyone.
Don't Miss: The polar bears, the elephants, the gorillas....etc....etc....
Ensenada, Mexico
We went to La Bufadora and to the show in town. They both were very enjoyable but there was absolutely no time to stop and actually look at the shops at the La Bufadora and by the time the show was done we were too tired to shop in town. There was too much push to get done with the tour to be able to take to time to enjoy it to it's fullest.
Don't Miss: The cultural show was the "don't miss". I know I enjoyed it a lot.
San Diego, California
We had a blast at the zoo! I would recommend it to anyone.
Don't Miss: The polar bears, the elephants, the gorillas....etc....etc....
Ensenada, Mexico
Don't Miss: The cultural show was the "don't miss". I know I enjoyed it a lot.