A whole lot of FUN!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The ship was very clean and the crew was very friendly and always ready to help.
We went to La Bufadora and to the show in town. They both were very enjoyable but there was absolutely no time to stop and actually look at the shops at the La Bufadora and by the time the show was done we were too tired to shop in town. There was too much push to get done with the tour to be able to take to time to enjoy it to it's fullest.
Don't Miss: The cultural show was the "don't miss". I know I enjoyed it a lot.
Don't Miss: The cultural show was the "don't miss". I know I enjoyed it a lot.
We had a blast at the zoo! I would recommend it to anyone.
Don't Miss: The polar bears, the elephants, the gorillas....etc....etc....
We had a blast at the zoo! I would recommend it to anyone.
Don't Miss: The polar bears, the elephants, the gorillas....etc....etc....

Pros: All the activities available on the ship and at each port!

Cons: The weather did affect our plans at one stop but we made the best of it and had a great day anyway.