Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I was very disappointed in the overall service on the Monarch of the Seas. The bartenders were rude, our cabin steward was extremely hard to locate, we had to ask for more water in our cabin. The biggest complaint was no HOT water in our shower. We took cold showers until the last night. I spent every day at the purser desk trying to change rooms or have our water fixed. The 3rd purser was extremely helpful and if it hadn't been for her, we probably wouldn't have gotten that ONE hot shower out of the whole trip. The dining room service was great, the food was okay. Our Jamaica port experience was a nightmare. It took about 2 hours to get off the ship, we arrived late to begin with because of an emergency the day before that delayed us getting to Jamaica by about 2 1/2 hours. I felt like we were cattle being herded off the ship. The wait lines for everthing on this ship were long, my previous cruise on Carnival was nothing like this. On Monarch, we had late seating for dinner, we had to wait in line for dinner. Due to the overall attitude of the staff on the Monarch of the Seas I will proabably never take another Royal Caribbean cruise.