Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation went smoothly, entertainment could be improved. My biggest concern would be the quility of the food on the ship. I have been on nine cruises and I must say that the food quality on, "Monarch of the Seas" was definitely the poorest that I have ever encountered on a cruise ship. I ate very little. I'm sorry, but I heard the same from many, many people on board this ship. I would venture to say, I did really enjoy the, "Cherrie's Jubilee".Formal night, on the last cruise I was on, for the Captain's cocktail party, there were great free drinks, and great hors d'oeuvres. or-de-ore's. I was a little disappointed, but no big deal!!I paid for 14 members of my family to go on a 4-night cruise, seven of them had never cruised before. The cabin attendent, "Carl," was really great!!We did have lots of fun at poolside with, horse racing, the activities, etc. were great. Bingo was fun!Having the family together was really nice, as one son and family was here from Spain. He is in the Navy, and stationed there. To sum up the whole cruise, everyone had a great time!! Didn't hear too many complaints.P.S. We enjoyed the casino! I won big bucks, and had my picture taken, and am on the board for, one of the highest winners!! Now that was really fun!!!! I am planning another cruise Dec. 14, with my granddaughter, she was unable to be with us on this one, because she is at USF working for her Masters. Undecided if it will be, "Royal Caribbean."