Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I am a very quality minded person, and I would say that the food quality was pretty good. Only had what I considered to be one average meal for dinner during the entire cruise. The lunches were very good. Remember folks, it's lunch, not a five-star event. The only thing I didn't like was that I thought food would be available all the time, and that was not the case.For you people that complain about the cabin size, why don't you spend some money and get the cabin with a balcony like we did? The room was just a bit smaller than a regular hotel room.All in all, we had a great time, and would do it again.