Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our first cruise. The Monarch of the Seas was an old ship and the staterooms were old and tattered. I felt as if I were camping on a ship. The service was very good, but, the food was barely acceptable. Everyone tells first time cruisers that you eat all the time. This is true if you eat terrible food. The only saving grace on this cruise was the kids' program. It was great. The kids enjoyed it tremendously. Other than that, I would be hard pressed to sail again.