Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I would just like to say that my cruise on the Monarch was excellent. I know she is an old ship but there was nothing outdated about the service. We were in Barbados and I puchased a small crystal telephone and when I got back to the ship I realized that the salesperson forgot to put it in the box. I felt really stupid that I did not check before I left the store. I told a crew member my story and she offered to go back to the store, when the ship returned to Barbados, and see if she could get the phone for me. I thought this cannot be real, but I took a chance. I gave her my sales receipt, telephone number, email address, name and address. Well, about two weeks later I received a package in the mail, it was my crystal telephone!!There was a letter of apology from the store manager for the mistake. The crew member wrote that she was more than happy to help me and enclosed her address and email address so we could keep in touch.