Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My husband and I were booked on the November 3, 2001 sailing of Monarch of the Seas to Cozumel, Mexico and Cayman Islands. When we got to the pier, we were handed an itinerary that our ports were changed to Labadee, Haiti and Ocho Rios, Jamaica, due to Hurricane Michelle. I understand that Royal Caribbean's main concern was the passenger's safety but we feel we should have been given a choice whether or not to sail on this cruise. The manner that we were informed by the pier staff was very unprofessional. However, the overall cruise experience was enjoyable. The food was great. Entertainment was great -- thanks to our cruise director, Richard -- he's smashing!