Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I just got back from a cruise on the Monarch, and I can honestly say that I will NEVER cruise with Royal Caribbean again. The first night onboard I was in the Viking Crown lounge with a friend, we both waited 20 minutes before someone even noticed us, because two of the employees were too busy talking to each other. The rooms were tiny. Showers were smaller than phone booths. In the casino, we asked a bartender for an ashtray and he told us to "go look for one, there's some out there."There were only a few, and I mean less than five, really nice crew members onboard, all the others were just plain rude. If you are considering cruising with RCI, I suggest that you go with someone else. This was a big waste of money and I wanted off the ship when I was on it!