Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This is my second time on the Monarch & I must say, I had the time of my life again on this cruise. I had just as much fun last year as I did this year & I had no problem with the Monarch at all. Everything was perfect & could have not been better. You have got to experience the beautiful beaches on the islands and take advantage of all the activities they offer on the islands. The food is always very tasty at dinner time and our waiters, who from India, were excellent and could have not asked for better tablemates. The weather was in the mid-eighties everyday. The entertainment on the ship is always enjoyable and the cabins are small, but very comfortable. This is a very clean ship and always smells nice. Everyone is so friendly including the passengers, crew, and the people on the islands. As always, I would recommend this cruise to anyone... After September, The Monarch will not be going on the Carribbean anymore... There will be a brand new ship coming in. I have really enjoyed the Monarch and will miss it.