Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Well, the ship (Monarch of the Seas) was very small and cramped. The dining room was like a big noisy, one level cafeteria. The employees acted as if they had better things that they could be doing. On the deck, there was hardly ever any music heard or activities going on. The pools were small and there were only two of them. I've been on four cruises, two with Royal Carribbean and I can tell you I'll definitely think twice about taking another on this line. The food on the ship was less then fresh. The lettuce was brown and wilted, the sausage was half cooked, most of it was cold. The desserts in the dining room weren't very good. They need some good ole fashioned brownie sundaes, apple crisp, sour cream pound cake! The shows were bad except for the 5th Dimension. They were wonderful. I think more national recording stars would be better than just a vegas type show. I just wasn't very happy.