Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This cruise was the best! This was my 1st cruise & I must say, I really enjoyed everything about the Monarch. I did not have a complaint about anything. Everything was excellent starting from The staff & our wonderful, good lookinh waiters. They were very entertaining & amusing. Juan from Japan & Jose from Nicaragua. The food was always very tasty. The entertainment couldn't had been better. My cabin was so clean & the cabin steward was splendid. The shops on the ship were fun to shop through. They had a great excercise room for those who like to work out. I loved the casino & the pool deck was nice & huge. There was always a waiter or waitress coming up to you & asking if you would like a drink. I loved all the islands & the tours we took of each island. The people of the islands were very friendly. The beaches were beautiful. I overall would recommend this cruise to anyone. I am looking forward to aboarding the Monarch again next summer & I already can't wait. Every passenger we met were so friendly & our tablemates were the best. I especially miss those waiters & our tablemates. Happy cruising to all who experience the Monarch.