Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation was very easy, the lines were very, very long, but the wait was short. Good work RCCL. They have done this before. Food-was very good, but not really what I expected from a cruise. I wanted Lobster each and every night and was never available. I wanted more chocolate and there really was plenty of that and it was EXCELLENT!! Entertainment was absolutely wonderful. Go with an open mind to each show. Maybe you don't like who is appearing, but it is definately different when it is live. Had no kids, so cannot report on that. Would take RCCL again, in fact, if they get their act together for 2001 Alaska cruises, we will be the first to sign up.