Can't Wait Until Next Year

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
What a wonderful experience. It was the first time my husband and I have taken a cruise and it was all that I imagined it would be and more. I had seen advertisements on television and I can honestly say the ads are right on the money. The staff was GREAT!. They cabin was roomy and clean. We had everything we needed and if we didn't the staff got it for us. The entertain was awesome!!! So many things to see and do. We LOVED IT!! It is going to be a yearly event. Can't wait until next year.

Pros: My husband loved the hospitality of the staff. I loved the dinners and the entertainment.

Cons: The only thing that was disappointing was that we were unable to make one of our ports because of rough seas. It was not the fault of the cruise line in fact they made up for it with wonderful on board activities.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!