Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very disappointing experience!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I would never recommend to anyone. I have used for many years for a variety of trips from plane fares, hotels, cruise, etc. I sent for my records to the North Carolina Deeds and was told they never received my request. The day before the cruise they called to tell me they were refunding my money? I started calling the cruiseline and pricelline the Monday prior to my trip. failed to return my call and still has not responded.

My daughter and I lost all of our investment in the cruise with no offer of future trip or even a discount on another cruise. In my opinion this is very poor public relations for both and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. I would not recommend either company to my worst enemy.

Pros: Was not able to go on our cruise.

Cons: Customer Service failed to return calls/email regarding urgent request for assistance.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.