A spectacular cruise!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I had a WONDERFUL time on board the Monarch! My favorite thing about the ship would have to be the spectacular service from your crew! They were great! You could tell they really love what they do! Everything on board was clean, easy to get to, and fun to do! The activities were a lot of fun! I was so impressed by your port and shopping guide, James. He was so much fun to listen to. I really enjoyed the food! It was great for a food loving person to get the chance to enjoy some real quality gourmet cooking! I loved everything about my cruise, I can't wait to go back! Thank you Royal Carribean!

The food was AMAZING! I love the chef! He really knew his stuff! The second seating was a great time for me! We loved our waiters!

There was so much to do! I really enjoyed each and every one of the activities. The instructors were very helpful and I always left with either a smile on my face, information in my head, or most of the time, both!

Could not ask for better! My dad needed a wheelchair and your team was able and willing to assist us. James, the port and shopping guide, was a tremendous help in Nassau! He taught us a lot! Our waiters WERE above and beyond, we never needed to ask for a thing! Ya'll know how to train 'em!

The Monarch is an amazing ship!

Our stateroom team was great! Anything we wanted or needed they were glad to help us with! I love the towel animals! We were located on the 7th deck and really enjoyed the convenience of being able to walk around the ship!

Pros: The service was amazing! The activities were great! The food was excellent!

Cons: That our cruise had to end! I'm ready to go back!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!