Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Time

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my 1st cruise and i thought 3 days would be good because i wasnt sure how i was going to like it.....well 3 days was too short LOL. I had an absolute wonderful time and look forward to my next one. The ship itself was wonderful i had an interior room and was actually expecting the room to be smaller than what is was so i was pleasantly surprise. Also the bed was very comfortable. Overall my trip was wonderful.

Pros: The excursions offered

Cons: The food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!