An amazing cruise!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The Monarch of the Seas was amazing! This was my first cruise and I had a blast! Our dining room waiters were awesome, Buyung (we called him Bubu) and Robinson! They made us laugh and we had the best of time going to dinner! I loved the onboard activities such as the casino, deck parties and the shows they put on. I would absoloutly choose the Monarch of the Seas again if i were going on another cruise, and hopefully I would get Bubu and Robinson as waiters again!

The dining room food was amazing! The waiters would remember things you did or didn't like from the first day, such as putting cream out for your coffee and you not using it, then they wouldn't put it out again. The deserts were the best part!

I thought the condition of the boat was in very good shape. It wasn't old looking and when we docked next to a carnival cruise ship, I liked our ship better (except they had a water slide) =)

Our stateroom was small, but perfect for two people. The attendent cleaned our room everyday and always said hello if we saw him in the hall! He was very polite and nice!

Pros: Our waiters!

Cons: The rocking of the boat

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!