Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great time had by all

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

My first cruise every and with my family. It was most enjoyable. We cruised on the Monarch of Sea and it is a beautiful ship wih everything to offer for an exceptional holiday. The staff were always there to help and serve us without hesitation. Could not have asked for a better time. Thank you.....

Pros: food - entertainment- planning

Cons: not a thing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship always was in tip top shape/ Restrooms were kept extremely clean which means a lot to me and my family. Our rooms where always taken well care off and made for a very realaxing haliday.
The best
The accomodation were terrific and clean.
all of the staff went above and beyond to help keep this holiday top rated.
We werre well entertained. Could not ask for much better.