Majesty of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
The ship, staff and activities were amazing. My family of 6 had a wonderful time. The child care staff was excellent with my 3 year old and she didn't want to leave their care. The sit down dinners were wonderful and our server was prompt and corteous. The buffet had a huge selection of foods that were very good. Due to the sea's we were unable to get over to Cocoa Cay which was disappointing but better safe than sorry. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend it!

Activities were wonderful and the shows were great!

Adventure Ocean (the child care) had an amazing staff! My daughter had so much fun with them!! They colored, played and face painted...all free of charge until 10 pm. After 10 pm it was $5 ph per child, which was very reasonable!

Staff was extremely personable and very prompt!

Pros: The staff and activities were wonderful!

Cons: My shower leaked into my bathroom and made a watery mess in the room! I asked someone to come and use a wet vac and all they brought was a huge fan. When I got back to my room it was still soak and wet and smelled horrible!!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!