Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never had a chance to find out

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

We were so looking forward to our first cruise with Royal Caribbean on the Monarch of the Seas. When I booked the cruise on line I had already talked with a representative from Royal Caribbean to find a cruise that met our schedule. Tues through Saturday of Thanksgiving week. I was give the cruise date and ship information that I needed to book my cruise on line. I booked the cruise and never thought any more of it. I reviewed the documents which had the dates but not the days, everything looked good, until I arrived the port on Tues. I was told that the Monarch of the Seas left the port on Monday and that they don't have any ships that sail on Tuesday. Well you can imagine the shock and dissapointment that we were feeling. Nothing could be done. I am hoping that Royal Caribbean will some how give us a chance to experience a first cruise whith them. I have learned a tough lesson through this, and do, take part of the blame for trusting to much in the information that I was provided and not double checking the dates with the days. This was never an issue when traveling on other cruise lines. I will let you know how this turns out, either way.

Pros: I will let you know, please read my comments

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.