Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

My boyfriend and I had been planning a trip for a while and when we saw the great prices that we could get on your ship we were so excited and booked the next day! I can honestly say that I had the best time I have ever had. The first night we were out and my boyfriend and I were alone on the 7th deck looking out at the ocean and saw a dolphin swimming along the side of the ship. That alone was a special momment but little did we know that was only a sneak peak of what was to come, the next morning we woke up early to watch the sun rise on the ocean, had breakfast and went onto the island of coco cay. We decided to go parasailing and it was the best! We went up way above the boat and soared over the crips clear ocean air. We were more then 100 ft. in the air and could see all the way to the bottom of the ocean and we looked over and to top it all of their was a school of whales making their way across the Atlantic. And that was just the first two days, the trip only got better as it went alone and we are already ready to plan our next trip.

Pros: Parasailing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was very nice our staterooms were always clean and tidy.
Everything was good except the soups. Every night someone at our table tried one and ordered it and their was not one night that they finished it.
Our stateroom was always nice and tidy and we were able to come back and relax and get ready for dinner with ease