Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My cruise was excellent!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

My husband and I had a very good experience on Monarch of the Sea. We went on a cruise last year that was not good at all. Our vacation was great. We enjoyed the food, the staff was excellent, everyone went far and beyond to take care of their guest. There was some much to do on the ship. I have referred several co-workers and friend to go on a cruise on this ship, because of the service we received. Keep up the good work.

Pros: The staff was excellent, the shows were great, food excellent.

Cons: I liked everything on my cruise, I cannot wait to book one in a couple of months.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!