I didn't want to get off!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
I was very intimidated at first. The ship seemed huge to me, and I thought I would get lost onboard, but there were maps everywhere. There was always something to see or do. My wife and I had an inside stateroom, quite cozy. I was definitely not disappointed in the accomodations. the bed was more comfortable than beds in both hotels we stayed in the previous 2 nights. There was actually plenty of room in bed too, and we are not small by any means. The food was awesome, the service was even better. I had to keep pinching myself the whole cruise to make sure it was real. I have tried to come up with something to complain about, and there is nothing. Only that I can only be in one place at a time and couldn't see and participate in everything.

Blissful Misery should be the name of every food location on the ship. The food is so good and plentiful. So much variety that even the pickiest of eaters will leave full and the not so picky and self controlled will leave in a wheel barrow with a smile on their face.

So much to do, so little time. There were activities in all levels of physicality almost all the time.

I have no children, but I could appreciate that there were many areas on the ship with age limits topping off at 17. I guess everything was pretty good in there because it seemed like teenagers were nowhere to be found anywhere I went on the ship.

They would almost chase you to get you something for you. Everyone seemed just joyful about serving us. I could tell that it was much more than a job to the ship staff.

Everything was constantly being cleaned or straightened. Everything was beautifully decorated and relatively easy to find after looking at a map of the ship's layout.

Small, but that is to be expected. Dispite that, very comfortable and cozy.

Pros: Where to begin . . .

Cons: The end.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!