First Cruise, won't be the las!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 24, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was our first cruise. Everything was perfect. The staff was always friendly. The public restrooms were extremely clean. The food was even great. I don't have anything else to say but WOW!

The food was great. We also ate at the sushi place and the food was excellant.

The last night we went to one of the game shows. It was very entertaining. I wish I had made time to go to more shows.

Everyone was professional and always standing by with a smile

This was our first crusise. The layout was great. Everything was beautifully decorated and clean.

Our stateroom was always clean and left with fresh towels.
I did not care for Nassau. The streets were dirty and most of the establishments had a foul odor to them. We spent most of the day on the ship.
The island was beautiful but it rained most of the day and we really couldn't explore. We paid to snorkle which was a waste of money. The reef and fish were obviously placed there and there wasn't much too see. I was not happy with spending $58 and $4 for a locker. The money just wasn't worth it.

Pros: Totally relaxing, anyting I wanted 24/7

Cons: they should offer a liquor package not just soda, wine, bottled water, and juice.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!