Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not a good cruise at all

Sail Date: May 22, 2009

I have been on two cruises in the past with Carnival and had better times on both. The food and the service was better on board Carnival. I'm sure the weather had plenty to do with everyone's attitude including ours. The weather was bad the entire trip and I realize there is nothing that the cruise lines can do about that, but I felt like there could have been some kind of compensation for such a bad experience due to the weather.

Cons: Food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

I felt like the buffet area was very cramped.
The food in the dining room was very good, but I was not impressed with the food in the buffet area.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island would have been beautiful had it not been storming the entire time we were there.
Atlantis - very beautiful and interesting. Senior Frogs is always a good time.