Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Family Cruise

Sail Date: April 27, 2009

This was the first cruise that I have ever taken my kids on. I have cruised 3 other times. My kids are older now 13/15/20....yes I still think of the 20 yr old as a kid, after all....I aid for his every move!! Ayway....I was very hesitant about taking the boys along, always vacationing some where other than a ship, because I was uneasy about not being able to keep my eye on them the entire time.worried about what might happen, or who might be cruising onboard as well. I am not an over protective Mom, but do feel it is my job to parent. MEaning, not letting them get into issues that they (as kids) should not have to deal with. After 1 day I was very at ease! The boys were involved with the ship activities and loving every minute of it. I felt completely confident in the staff and the safety of my Kids. Everyone loved the assortment of foods, even the boys tried several items they would never have tried in the past. The efficiency of moving so many people on and off the ship was amazing. All facilities were clean and all staff was very friendly. We had a greta time!

Pros: How much there was to do for everyone

Cons: There was never an elevator available, always had to take the satirs 11 flights!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!