Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Experience!

Sail Date: April 03, 2009

A great trip. Food was OUTSTANDING! staff was very, very friendly and accomodating. I would do again in a heartbeat!

Pros: Food, Staff

Cons: debarking for shore, island

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

clean
small but adequate
I only attended one show and it was good.
Some of best food I've ever tasted
Always willing to help, speak and serve you.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I liked it but was disappointed that so many chairs had been put out. It has gone commericial. However, if you want the best chairs or hammocks get there very early! We overslept and arrived around 11:00 and had to take what was left.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
Atlantis the most expensive motel on the island tour is actually free at night. Wonderful aquariums with the biggest stingray I"ve ever seen (actually two of them) big as a bus, I'm not kidding. Casino inside the motel as well. Celebrities were scarce this night but are in attendance regularly. Cab rides over are $4.00 per person and we actually had a limo on the way back for the same price. Very friendly people in Bahamas but I would check credtionals.
Don't Miss: Atlantis