My First Time!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2009
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my very first cruise and I took this cruise with some very close friends and met some great new ones. I loved the atmosphere and the food was awesome. I was recently in an automobile accident and hurt my leg an was unable to do the excursions that I had wanted to do but there was so much other stuff that I was able to do that I forgot about all the others. The crew was so nice and hospitable and made me feel at home. I definitely will go on another cruise and will cruise with Royal Carribean again.

The water, the beach....it was straight out of a Corona commercial.
IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!
Don't Miss: I went snorkeling and it was amazing!

Pros: Everything! :-)

Cons: There was an incident in the pool. But it did not ruin anything else.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!