Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I WILL DO IT AGAIN

Sail Date: February 20, 2009

I LOVED IT.MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD GO AGAIN FOR SURE.THE PEOPLE WERE SO NICE AND IT WAS GREAT TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE WAIT ON YOU.I LOVED OUR STATEROOM ATTENDANT SHE WAS THE BEST.

Pros: THE PEOPLE

Cons: TRYING TO GET OFF THE BOAT THE LAST DAY.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

THE FOOD WAS GOOD COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER I GUESS.
SOUND OF MUSIC WAS THE BEST.
DID NOT BRING MY CHILDREN BUT NOW I KNOW THERE IS A PLACE THEY CAN PLAY.
LOVED IT.
EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND MADE SURE IF YOU WERE NOT HAPPY THEY WOULD GET YOU THE BEST HELP THEY COULD.
VERY CLEAN.
THE MUST SEE IS EVERYTHING.THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IT SEEMED DIRTY.IF PEOPLE COME TO VISIT MY TOWN I WOULD MAKE SURE IT WAS CLEAN.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN.THE BEACH WAS NICE AND CLEAN.THE BEST PART OF THAT WAS TO GET READY AND SNORKEL IT WAS GREAT...I WOULD DO THAT AGAIN.