A wonderful birthday cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2008
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Let me start by saying I had a hard time finding a con to write about. We were cruising with my 3 year old grand daughter and it was her first cruise as well as her birthday,[she turned 4 on the cruise].I was very impressed with the children services, she never wanted to leave, they kept her entertained in a learning enviroment. Of course the food was great,all of the staff that I encountered were polite and took the time to speak. We have never laughted so much as we did at some of the antics presented cy the cruise director.
We were in a ocean view room, which accomadated the three of us with no difficulity.I would take this cruise againand would recommend it to my friends. Thank You RCC

The food was excellent all over the ship but the dining room experience was wonderful, even with a child .The staff also celebrated her birthday with a cake ,candles and song. She loved it.

The staff were very qualified and friendly. My grand daughter had a wonderful cruise and I had time to enjoy myself. I felt very secure with her in there care.

The stateroom attendant was very willing to help also entertained my grand daughter with th towel animals even offering to help her make one.

Small, but clean

Pros: The adventure club for children

Cons: windy weather

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!