Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Lovely ship...

Sail Date: June 20, 2008

The trip was great. Although it was always crowded, i think it would be different on a 7 day cruise since everyone was trying to get all the partying out. The casino was extremely friendly. The staff was always happy. Almost everyone on the ship including passengers were pleasant. Except for a few annoying younger teenagers.

Pros: It was a great ship. Stairs are fairly close together to its not very far to go up and down a level. Although i didn't do very many of the activities, the shows were quite entertaining.

Cons: The hours of the restuarants were somewhat limited. I wish there were more options later at night.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Wish there were more options for food.
Comfortable and relaxing.
almost all the staff were upbeat and nice. I've only encountered one dealer at the casino that did not talk very much.
Comedian was great! I recommend you watching it!
Ensenada, Mexico
I didnt visit it very long. It was somewhat repetitious. All the stores seemed the same. Watch out for the chiclet kids!
Don't Miss: n/a