Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Ensenada Weekend cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2008

The ship was older but I couldn't tell by looking at it. It was in great condition, and we paid so little for the cruise that I was very satisfied.

Pros: Relaxing on the ship, eating, entertainment- so much more than if I'd gone to a hotel for a weekend!

Cons: Spring breakers! Rowdy, rude, vulgar language even in front of my 1 yr old daughter

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

very small of course, i suppose like all ships
one night there was no show until very late, and we were to bed early (930ish)
i was disappointed not to have lobster though
a talent show, baby activities, so much for kids they did a superb job with it
Ensenada, Mexico
You must go and see the Riviera del Pacifica, an old hotel from the 1920's that is now a civic center. Some history, beautiful gardens
Don't Miss: Riviera del Pacifica