ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS AFABULOUS CRUISE LINE

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2008
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The food was truly delicious and varied, The staff was always available, knowledgeable, and professional as well as friendly. The ship was very clean and easy to find your way.
The shows were really fun and varied, the talent quite good.
I was on a very expensive MSC CRUISE and it was HORRIBLE, Royal Caribbean is a fabulous cruise line and I recomend it hightly.

Food was great, very varied and always delicious

I liked the shows verymuch, the theatre is fabulous and comfortable.

As I said, they were all so delightful and so well trained, each and every person was professional and efficient and friendly.

I have written a letter commendin the staff and the ship to Mr. Alan Goldstein, the CEO of RC and I especially enjoyed our fabulous waiter, IOUNUT. Everything aboutthe ship was terrific.

a bit too small
It was intersting,but quite dirty and there was a foul smell in some areas. I would have preferred to stay on the ship
Don't Miss: Don't go.

Pros: THE ENTIRE STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY, EFFIICENT, AND AVAILABLE.

Cons: THE CABIN ALTHO OCEAN VIEW WAS QUITE SMALL

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!