Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

If you have an opportunity to rethink your ship or line, now would be a good time to do so. Over all both me and my wife were greatly dissappointed in our short four day excursion and will return to Carnival in May for our next sailing. It was a huge disappointment but we must also keep in mind it must be the oldest ship on their fleet and why they refuse to retire this bucket is beyond me.

Pros: Checkin was superior over any other I have experienced

Cons: Everything beyond checking in

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

nasty
what a pathetic joke, the rooms were smaller than the master bathroom in my home
not good, not helpful nor friendly
the wait staff was the finest I had ever experienced on the water, period
Thank you Johnny O.,he was worth the entire cruise...he WAS the cruise, what other activities were there?